Sep 5, 2011

I have the right to be THIN



Since I joined the Kuwait Oil Tanker Company (KOTC) I stopped working out and start to get heavier and heavier. I jumped on the scale the other day it was 107kg !!! for the last 4 years I was trying to lose weight and I did , but I keep gaining weight again :(   I got frustrated  >:-( 
In the Past month of Ramadan I lost 4kg which is a good , but after Eid I gain 2kgs back and that made me angry....I can't take it any more....I have the right to be , Not just thin, But to be also fit and healthy...I want to run up and down the stairs with out gasping for air, I want to play with my kids without falling on the ground after 30 seconds and what I hate the most is the fact I became so lazy that I spend 3 days setting at home without getting out because I feel tired all the time.
Therefor I declare WAR against Obesity I can't let it control my body it's my body and I'm in control from this moment on.
I will be working-out and it starting as soon as I finish this post, so any one want to join me ?? your more than welcome .
I will post weekly list of work out locations, if you have any suggestion please send them to me.
Lets get THIN
Lets get FIT
Lets get HEALTHY



if you wana join me :
Twitter: @gwshark75
e-mail me on gwshark75@hotmail.com
or SMS me on : 99651207

7 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Try the simple tricks to reduce weight:
    Green Tea with hot water, Honey and 2 drops of lemon juice

    Drink 2 classes of warm water prior to take meal

    1KG/moth assured, please update me

    All the best

    Brgds
    G.Suresh

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO BADER GOOO :)
    good luck ...

    ana dashait nady bermuthan , o bas atfa6ar khafeef o thats it , nizalt bermuthan 4kg :)

    o still inshalla i want more .. so yalla shed 7ailek ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thnx "Red Sonja" That's it I can't take it any more I'm chainging my life style for ever.
    All the best to u 2 :D

    ReplyDelete

Translate